Limited Production Mopar '11 Charger We will have 15 available!
Bergeron Dodge is currently accepting partial payments on incoming units.
Chrysler Group's Mopar brand unveiled its own limited edition, production car - the Mopar '11 Charger. After the success of the limited edition (500 sold) Mopar '10 Challenger, Mopar switched gears a bit with the Charger. Mopar is the only OEM auto parts and service company with its own vehicle.
At least 500 Mopar '11 Charger cars will be available in the U.S.
Customers who purchase a Mopar '11 Charger will receive a personalized owner kit in a customized Mopar '11 box. The kit will include a certificate with the VIN, exact date of manufacture and the number of the vehicle. The kit will also include a brochure that highlights the unique features of the vehicle, exclusive Mopar '11 merchandise.
Some specs you'll find on the Mopar '11 include:
- Powered by the legendary 5.7-liter HEMI® with 370 horsepower and 395 lb.-ft. of torque, the specially equipped Charger includes the "Super Trac Pac" option that pushes the capabilities of the Mopar Charger in acceleration, handling and braking.
- Backed with a proven five-speed W5A580 automatic, Mopar aficionados will appreciate the latest generation "Pistol Grip" shifter combined with Auto Stick. With Auto Stick, drivers may select a higher or lower gear while the transmission controller helps prevent the possibility of an over-rev condition.
- Specific-design, 20-inch x 8-inch Envy wheels are fitted with Goodyear F1 Supercar 245/45ZR20 tires at all four corners. Wheels are a five-spoke design with a 45mm offset, include specific Mopar center caps and are finished in a high-gloss black complementing the overall "Pitch Black" exterior finish of the Mopar Charger.
- Engine-turned instrument bezels and a special identification plaque identifying the vehicle as part of a limited edition are affixed to the instrument panel.
- Owners also receive a custom Mopar key fob badge.